Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: more HAUL!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sometimes, life is good...
    woot004
    woot005

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are cool looking, i like the yellow one! Nice and shinny [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow, that 2nd pic sucks...
    how did I miss that?
    anyways...

    this brings my Micro total to 4...
    more on the way. Monday, hopefully...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Another haul??? You had a haul a day this week no?

    That's pretty sweet.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nooooiiiice! So what do you think of your Microman figures so far? I really need to get some on order, I am going through Micro withdrawal.

    haultoast

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    almost every day, yeah... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    might have to get one of those one day

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TCM, I'm loving them!
    they've taken a shelf away from McF already...

    also, if you supply some info here: http://board.spawn.com/forums/showth...226#post700226
    I'd appreciate it. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    I haven't had ANY breakage yet, but smalljoes included a note to warn me aboot breaking them... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I like the fact you get a pile of extra hands too. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hehehe, I just left a mini-bio of Microman in that thread Peeker.

    And yeah, I love all the extra hands!

    You should pick up a Batman, he is so cool. Or, pre-order the Batman & Batgirl 2 pack. It comes with the same Batman, and it looks like the Batgirl is going to rock!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not a big Batfan, really....
    I have the Zipline one, and that's enough...
    I will get the Microbroads though.

    what's going on with yer auctions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •